Discover the magic of compounding!
If you could have one of the following as your pay for thirty days' work, which would you choose? (A) $10,000, or (B) a penny the first day, two cents the second day, four cents the third day, eight cents the fourth day, and so on, with each day doubling on out to thirty days.
The $10,000 sounds very attractive, but the fact is that the penny doubled each day for thirty days adds up to over five million dollars. Of course, that is 100% interest compounded daily, a rate not available to most of us working folk. Nevertheless, this example shows you the power of compounding on your investment earnings.
Here are some easy-to-use calculators.
You can get rough answers to your financial questions by using the following calculators and making a few estimates on your part. If we can be of assistance or answer questions for you, please call us.
Loan & Mortgage Calculators
- Loan Calculator — How do you calculate loan repayment?
- Loan Comparison Calculator — What payment is needed for different loan amounts or different interest rates?
- Loan Prepayment Calculator — How do you calculate prepaying a loan, paying off credit card balances, etc?
- Home Purchase Calculator — How much house can you afford?
- Mortgage Calculator —What will your mortgage payment be?
- Mortgage or Investments Calculator — Should you prepay your mortgage or invest the extra money?
- Mortgage Interest Calculator — What is the actual interest rate on a mortgage?
- Retirement Calculator — How much must you save each month for your retirement?
- Retirement Payout Calculator — How long will your retirement investments last?
- IRA Calculator — What will your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) be worth when you get ready to start drawing on it?
- Roth IRA Calculator — How does a Roth IRA compare to a traditional IRA?
- College Funding Calculator — Do you know how much you need to set aside to fund a college education for your child?
- Savings Calculator — What will your savings grow to?
- Savings Goal Calculator — How long will it take to reach your savings goal?
- Savings Yield Calculator — What annual percentage yield is required to reach your savings goal?
Estate Planning Calculator
- Estate Planning Calculator — What is your estate worth?